TERMS OF SERVICE Of StrokeHost LLC
StrokeHost LLC ("StrokeHost") agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following ("Terms of Service").
Acceptance By using the Site, you signify your acceptance to the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Strokehost LLC with respect to your use of the Site. We may modify this Agreement from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest version of the Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should carefully review this Agreement each time you visit the Site.
By accepting to these terms you indicate that you also agree to the Minecraft End User License Agreement
The terms and conditions of sale bind the customer and Strokehost, the customer accepts the terms and conditions when making a purchase from the website or over the phone
1. The Customer certifies that they are at least 18 years of age, or that their parent or legal guardian will act as the "customer" in terms of this contract.
1. Strokehost will accept termination by electronic mail. Notwithstanding the above, Strokehost may terminate service under this contract at any time, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this contract, including non-payment. Strokehost reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee.
1. Customer expressly agrees that use of Strokehost’s Server is at Customer's sole risk. Neither Strokehost, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants licensers or the like, warrant that Strokehost’s Server service will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Server service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through the Strokehost Server service, unless otherwise expressly stated in this contract.
2. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Strokehost, its offices, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing Strokehost’s Server service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Strokehost Server service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Stroke host’s records, programs or services. Customer hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content on Strokehost’s Server service.
3. Notwithstanding the above, Customer's exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the aggregate amount which Customer paid during the term of this contract and any reasonable legal fee and court costs.
We accept major credits cards (MasterCard and Visa card), PayPal and Stripe. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number. Any service purchased with a promotional code is not eligible for refund.
Payments sent automatically are eligible for a 100% refund of the renewal amount within one (1) day of the payment being sent. Refund requests between two (2) and five (5) days after the automatic payment may receive a 50% refund of the renewal amount. Automatic payments are not eligible for refunds beyond this five (5) day period.
We may require additional information in order to process any refunds. After receiving a refund request, we will reach out via e-mail to confirm. If a confirmation is not received, we are not responsible for any subsequent charges or late issuance of the refund.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Strokehost does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website www.Strokehost.com , is strictly at your own risk. Strokehost will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information
Typographical and Computer Errors
We work very hard to eliminate store errors and provide the most updated product information and pricing. With thousands of products and SKUs everything will not be 100% perfect. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, computer error, or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. If you feel the pricing is incorrect after you placed an order, please send your order number and contact information to us. We will do our best within reasonable efforts to resolve any site errors.
Our nodes may be offline at any time, with or without warning, intentionally or unintentionally. By using our service, you accept that a node may go offline at any time, with or without warning or intention.
Privacy and Content on Other Web Sites
This store may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. We have no control over third party sites and are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this Store. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order and ordering notes, regardless of whether we sign them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order and ordering notes, regardless of whether we sign them or not.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Stroke Host offers unlimited storage on all plans. This storage is not allowed to be used other than for storage for the files of your server. If Stroke Host finds out that you are using our service for something other than this purpose, your server will be shut off with or without refund or notice.